HM2007 - Speech Recognition Chip
- Platform: Intergrated circuit.
- Description: HM2007 is a 48-pin single chip CMOS voice
recognition LSI circuit with on-chip analog front end, voice analysis,
recognition process and system control functions. A 40 word
isolated-word voice recognition system can be composed of an external
microphone, keyboard, SRAM and a few other components. When combined
with a microprocessor, an intelligent recognition system can be built.
A demo board for this chip is being distributed by The Summa Group.
- Cost: Approx US$16 for the HM2007 and US$160 for the
- Misc: Jean-Pierre Lereboullet's document on
Voice Recognition Processors
provides additional information on the HM2007.
- Producer: HUALON Microelectronic Corp. USA
Tel: (415) 288 0390 Fax: (415) 288-0399
- Distributor 1: Marywale Engineering Company
Tel: (602) 247 4451 Fax: (602) 247 6167
- Distributor 2: The Summa Group Limited
One California Street, Suite #1940,
San Francisco, CA 94111
Ph: (415) 288-0390
- Distributor 3: Images Company
39 Seneca Loop, Staten Island, NY 10314, USA
Ph: +1-718-698-8305, Fax: +1-718-982-6145
Sells single piece quanities of HM2007 48Pin Dip Chip
and HM2007 52 Pin PLCC style chip.
Sells HM2007 Demo Kits unassembled $100.00 and assembled $135.00
(using 48 Pin dip chip)
Section 6 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 13:52 26-Sep-1996