WreadFiles: File reader for Commodore Amiga
- Platform: Commodore Amiga
- Description: WreadFiles is a vocal text file reader program
for use on the Commodore Amiga. The text is printed to the screen and spoken.
- Text is read in sentences rather than lines.
- Dynamic Speech Correction on over 4000 word or word fragments.
- Pronunciations for many place names, personal names,
foreign names, foreign expressions and abbreviations.
- Run from Workbench or CLI.
- Used with A1000 (OS 1.3), A3000 (OS 2.04-2.1), and A4000 (OS 3.0)
Standard Amiga Translator.library and Narrator.device required.
2.04 versions recommended. 1 Meg or more ram recommended.
External speakers required.
- Availability: No fee requested for non-commercial use.
- Contact: Written by Michael L. Barlow
Email: M.Barlow1@GEnie.geis.com or
Section 5 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 13:03 25-Sep-1996