TruVoice from Centigram
- Platform: Windows-NT, Windows 95, Windows 3.1 (limited release),
Sun Solaris 2.x
- Description: TruVoice., an advanced text-to-speech converter,
is available for multiple environments. TruVoice converts text into
spoken language. TruVoice adds intelligible, natural-sounding speech to
sound enabled platforms.
More detailed information is provided in the
page on the Centigram WWW site.
- Small, 1.5MB, memory footprint
- Advanced text pre-processing
- No vocabulary restrictions
- User-definable pronunciation dictionary
- Accurately pronounces surnames and place names
- Preprocessor provides e-mail and spreadsheet reading capabilities
and expands abbreviations.
- Multiple languages available: American English, Latin American Spanish,
German, French, Italian
- Flexible pitch, volume and speech rate
- Intonation support for punctuation
- Supports navigational capabilities such as, pause, resume and jump
forward / jump back with sentence or word boundaries
demonstration of TruVoice is available on the Centigram WWW pages.
- Windows versions are $495 for the SDK
- Solaris versions are $995
- Contact Centigram for other pricing.
- Contact: TruVoice Sales
Centigram Communications Corporation
91 East Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134
Ph: (408) 944-0250 Fax: (408) 428-3732
Demo: 800-746 1632
Section 5 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 15:45 06-Feb-1997