Kay Elemetrics CSL (Computer Speech Lab) 4300
- Platform: Minimum IBM PC-AT compatible with extended
memory (min 2MB) with at least VGA graphics. More powerful machines preferable.
- Description: Speech analysis package, with optional
separate LPC program for analysis/synthesis. Uses its own file format
for data, but has some ability to export data as ascii. The main
editing/analysis prog (but not the LPC part) has its own macro language,
making it easy to perform repetitive tasks.
Options - more information on the Kay Elemetrics Corp. WWW site:
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Program (MDVP)
- Voice Range Profile (Phonetograph)
- Real-Time Spectrogram
- Palatometer Database
- IPA Transcription Tutorial
- Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF)
- Disordered Voice Database
- Auditory Perception Program and Database
- Motor Speech Profile Program
- Real-Time EGG Processing
- Signal Enhancement in Noise Program
- Synthesis Program
- DAT Interface and Four Channel Input
- Phonetic Database
- Direct-to-Disk Program
- Programmers Kit
- Condenser Microphone
- Cost: Contact Kay Elemetrics Corp.
- Contact: Kay Elemetrics Corp.
2 Bridgewater Lane, Lincoln Park, NJ 07035, USA
Ph: +1-201-628-6200, Fax: +1-201-628-6363
Toll free tel. 1-800-289-5297
[WWW: http://www.kayelemetrics.com/ - available soon]
Section 1 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 23:14 21-Mar-1996