1 main | 2.1 requirements | 2.2 install | 3.1 manuals | 3.2 quick guide | 4.1 downloads | 4.2 quick fixes | 5 links
This is a distribution of the Carnegie Mellon Communicator Travel
Planning System. A description of the system and the project in
which it was developed is available on the following web page:
The complete distribution falls under the following free software
licence. Some parts of the distribution may fall under different
copyright holders but their licenses fall into the same free class
* Copyright (c) 1998-2002 Carnegie Mellon University. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* This work was supported in part by funding from the Defense Advanced
* Research Projects Agency and the National Science Foundation of the
* United States of America, and the CMU Sphinx Speech Consortium.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
* THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
* NOR ITS EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE,
* DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY
* THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE
* OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
NOTE: Be sure to check for patches once you have installed the basic system.
If you are having difficulties, please feel free to contact us for
help. If you have encountered a problem and have a work-around, let us
know as well, so we can share it with
Please email all comments and feedbacks to Yitao Sun.